We stock Phenolics in 4’x8’, 5’x8’ and 5’x12’ in thicknesses of 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/2”, & 2”. Our in stock material is black top, bottom, and core with almost any color or wood grain pattern available at no upcharge. Our Phenolics work great in extreme conditions where durability and resistance to moisture and chemicals are important. This product meets NEMA thickness and flatness standards. Most sizes are in stock for quick shipment.
A few applications include:
- Truck Bed & Side Liners
- Ship and boat furniture and finished interior parts
- Non-conductive work stations for the Navy
- Standoff plates for utility companies
- Exterior signs for long life (Zoo’s)
- Stage floors
- Chemical laboratory tops
- Router table tops – All major furniture brands
- Tool cabinets and work bench tops
- Relining Locomotive Floors
- Cleaning coal mining belts while in operation
- Elevator compartments
Some of our customers:
Thomasville, Stanely, Basset, Lazyboy, American Drew, most all major brands, Proctor & Gamble, Union & Pacific Railroad, US Printing Office, US Navy, Nashville Electric and Federated Department Stores.